Use artificial intelligence ethically and productively
AI in Content Design: Ethics, Scale & Impact
Learn how to grow your content design skills by writing for AI, and with AI. Gain an ethical foundation in AI during this 3-hour online workshop using comprehensive frameworks and hands-on exercises.
Price: US $250
Payment plans available, including Affirm.
Why take the AI in Content Design workshop?
Monday, February 26
10:00 am to 1:00 pm PST (San Francisco)
12:00 pm to 3:00 pm CST (Chicago)
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm EST (New York)
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm GMT (London)
Can’t make this date? Join the waitlist and get notified of new sessions.
What do you walk away with?
- An understanding of the ethics underpinning AI in software, specifically in content design
- Resources to help you identify and mitigate ethical issues related to AI
- Practice in writing for products that incorporate AI features
- Hands-on experience using Large Language Models to enhance your productivity as a content designer
- Frameworks to help you craft prompts that scale your impact and increase your output
- Knowledge in creating custom LLM solutions that solve content design issues across your organization
Our workshops are fully remote and online
The workshop includes 3 hours of instruction and exercises. It’s a pretty typical format, with lectures followed by breakout practice sessions.
The instructor will provide feedback as you move through the session and answer any questions you might have about anything we covered.
If you have more questions about workshops from UX Content Collective, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants should make sure and have:
- A computer with the latest version of Chrome
- A second monitor is useful (but not required) so you can watch and practice at the same time
- A broadband internet connection
- Fluent English reading and writing proficiency
- Some familiarity with UX writing and methods
- A quiet space and a creative mind!
Christie is a content design leader with 13 years of content design experience at companies like Rivian, Narvar, Google, and Apple. She has extensive experience working with and designing for AI-powered products.
Patrick is the CEO and cofounder of the UX Content Collective. He is a former Lead Digital Copywriter for MYOB, the largest accounting software provider in Australia, and has consulted with several businesses on UX content strategy.
Interested in training a team of 10 or more? Get in touch. We’d love to help accelerate your design work.
If your team is fewer than 10 people, you can sign up for one of the sessions listed. If you’d like to schedule on a specific day and time for a larger team of 10 or more, we can arrange that! Reach out and let us know what you need.