Train your team in content design
Workshop: UX Writing Essentials
In this jam-packed, 4-hour online workshop, you’ll learn UX writing best practices with hands-on exercises. Made for UX writers and anyone on a design team.
Price: US $550
Payment plans available, including Affirm.
Sign up one person or a whole team
Get notified when new sessions are added.
Learn UX writing principles & best practices
Write for interfaces with confidence
Increase customer success
Follow the checklist to do it right
Try it out with hands-on practice
Why take the UX Writing Essentials workshop?
What you’ll learn
- Applied principles and best practices for UX writing
- Understanding the impact of voice & tone
- Detailed heuristics (checklist) on writing for common UI components
- What users need and when to add microcopy
- Writing for empty states, forms, onboarding, notifications, and error messages
- Hands-on practice using variations on voice + tone, writing UI text, and writing difficult messages
What you’ll leave with
- A deep knowledge of why UX writing is the core of a great user experience
- An understanding of how to do the writing with examples of what works
- A standardized checklist to guide writing for interfaces and emails
- More confidence in your UX writing
Get to know your instructors
Each session is taught by one or more of these highly qualified instructors.
Eric has been a copywriter/UX writer/content designer for over 10 years working for companies such as B&H Photo, Lovecrafts, Booking.com, and Facebook/Meta, as well as years of freelance writing. He currently leads the UX writing team at Fiverr, the world’s largest marketplace for digital services.
Bobbie is the founder and CEO of UX Content Collective. She’s also a former head of UX Content Strategy for Google Payments & Google Assistant transactions and a past design & content senior manager for QuickBooks Online & QuickBooks Self-Employed. She’s passionate about improving diversity in tech and is somewhat (very) obsessed with robots and AI.
Details for your session
The workshop includes 4 hours of instruction and exercises. It’s a pretty typical format, with lectures followed by breakout practice sessions.
At the end of the workshop, we’ll go through your practice work to share learnings and insights. The instructor will provide feedback and answer any questions you might have about anything we covered.
If you have more questions about workshops from UX Writers Collective, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in training a team of 10 or more? Get in touch. We’d love to help.
If your team is fewer than 10 people, you can sign up for one of the sessions listed. If you’d like to schedule on a specific day and time for a larger team of 10 or more, we can arrange that! Reach out and let us know what you need.