Prove the impact of UX content
UX Content Research & Testing
- 100% online and self-paced
- Personal feedback from experts
- Learn UserTesting.com and AI tools
- Full price: US $800
Payment plans available, including Affirm.
Conduct tests with users through the UserTesting platform
Test, don't guess: become a data-driven UX writer
What topics are covered in this course?
This course teaches methods to use at each design phase, plus:
- How to initially research inspiration for your copy
- Comprehensive methods for qualitative testing
- Everything you need to know about A/B testing copy
- How to discover users’ preferences for UX content
- Create strong recommendations based on your testing—and back them up with data
Who should take this course?
The UX Content Research & Testing course is designed for a range of students:
- Working UX writers and content designers who want to prove the impact of their content
- Design teams who struggled with testing content through the design process
- Content professionals working in adjecent industries like copywriting, social media, or any other role focused on content
- Anyone working in a software design team
How long does this course take to complete?
The UX Content Research and Testing course typically takes about 20-30 hours to complete.
This course is designed to fit around your schedule. Lessons are available on-demand at any time. There is no live instruction, so you’re free to study whenever you have time.
What else do I get from the course?
We love supporting our student community, both inside and outside a course.
- Access to a community Slack, where you can speak with other students and members of the grading team
- Free admission to monthly Q&A sessions
- A personalized portfolio page with a unique URL that verifies which certificates you’ve received
- A spot in our certified UX writers’ directory
- Lifetime access to the course, including any future updates!
Why take this course?
Proving impact and influence is essential for UX writers and content designers. Whether you’re working as a UX writer full-time or just want to learn a new skill, we think the course has something for everyone:
- Get the skills you need to succeed in a new career
- Combine your existing hands-on knowledge with strong theoretical principles
- Understand how to actually prove the impact of UX content
- Upskill and contribute to a design team in a completely new way
UX Writer, UserTesting
Conversation Designer, BMO
Content Designer, Expedia
Take a look inside the course
Get personalized feedback on your assignments directly from working content designers
Complete a challenging final project in which you design, conduct, and synthesize information from user tests conducted through UserTesting.
Create a comprehensive presentation where you identify and justify content changes
Create a public student profile with a unique URL to verify your expertise and stand out to hiring managers
Walk away with a certification to back up your skills—one that hiring managers recognize and respect
Why choose UX Content Collective?
We are the global leader in UX writing and UX content design training for thousands of individual students and hundreds of teams. Our courses were created by content designers, for content designers. Our founders offer over 60 years of combined experience at Google, Intuit, and Amazon.
Contact Dhanushka (Customer Success Manager) with any questions about the course, team training, or anything else!
Payment plans up to 12 months
Payment options include credit card, PayPal, and bank transfer.
Affirm is available for students in the United States and Canada. For students in other countries, we offer plans over 4 or 6 months.
- Some knowledge of user experience design and methods
- Fluent English writing proficiency. If English isn’t your primary language, take this free test to assess your proficiency. Scores at C1 or above indicate readiness for the course.
- Some familiarity with UX terms and methods
- A Google account for sharing with instructors
- A computer with an updated Chrome browser
- A broadband internet connection