About Accessibility on the UXCC Site
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
- Native user agents that are widely-distributed and accessibility supported (such as HTML and CSS)
- Users’ assistive technology (AT) such as screen readers.
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Limitations and alternatives
Though we have worked to ensure accessibility of UX Content Collective content and materials, there are some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed here.
Screen reader navigation
Our site is fairly navigable with a screen reader. If you notice anything irritating or inconvenient, please let us know so we can implement a specific fix.
Some video on our site does not include captions. We’re working to get these updated.
We developed our site using a page builder called Elementor. It’s not very accessibility-friendly, and does not make it easy to fine-tune page HTML. As a result, you might experience the “Skip link not present” error when attempting to tab through content. We’re looking for a solution to this issue.
If you think it would be helpful, please let us know and we can install a WordPress plugin like One Click.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- We respond to feedback within about 2 business days.