Level up your digital marketing strategy
Marketing Writing for UX Writers
Increase product engagement with better writing at every touchpoint in your customer journey.
Price: US $430
Extend your writing beyond Interfaces
Incorporate writing for marketing sites and social media into your skill set.
Increase customer engagement
Learn how to bring customers along at every step and engage them on all channels.
Write for the end-to-end customer journey
Perfect for "team of one" writers with lessons on how to build relationships across the journey.
Create examples for your portfolio
Take your final project assets and add them to your UX writing portfolio to show your breadth.
What students are saying
Become a marketing-savvy writer
Why study marketing writing for UX writers?
How does the course work?
The Marketing Writing for UX Writers course is self-paced and online. Take your time or speed through—it’s up to you!
As you complete each lesson, you’ll submit practice work. Your ultimate assessment is a final project in which you create marketing assets for a fictional product launch.
There’s no better way to perfect your marketing writing skills than with a portfolio-ready project, assessed by expert writers.
- Lesson 1.1: Why should CX matter to UX writers?
- Lesson 1.2: Brands & channels
- Lesson 2.1: Tools for effective CX writing
- Lesson 2.2 Universal writing tips
- Lesson 3.1: What is engagement and why does it matter?
- Lesson 3.2: Persuasive writing
- Lesson 3.3: Engagement strategies
- Lesson 4.1 Customer journeys
- Lesson 4.2: Acquisition
- Lesson 4.3: Retention
- Lesson 5.1: Website journeys
- Lesson 5.2: Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Lesson 5.3: Ads, paid media, and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Lesson 5.4: Email marketing
- Lesson 5.5: Content marketing
- Lesson 5.6: Social media
- Lesson 6.1: Optimize for mobile devices
- Lesson 6.2: Write for video
- Lesson 6.3: Write for print (yes, it still matters)
- Lesson 6.4: Continuously improve your CX content
Liz has over 20 years of experience in digital content development for companies such as Nordstrom, LVMH, Sephora, AT&T, Google, Microsoft, Viacom, REI, Virtuoso Luxury Travel, and Facebook. She’s an amazing CX writer!
Time estimates fall around 10-20 hours of study and practice work for this course depending on your speed. There are 6 units in the CX Writing course. Each unit is broken down into a series of 4-6 lessons with practice quizzes and reviews along the way.
This course is designed to fit around your schedule; lessons are available on-demand at any time. There is no live instruction, so you’re free to study whenever you have time.
By the end of the course, you’ll have built your first CX Writing samples to include in your writing portfolio.
Need more info?
Read our frequently asked questions
Get the first two lessons for free
Still curious? Check out the first two lessons of the Marketing Writing for UX Writers course, for free!