Level up your digital marketing copy
Marketing Writing for UX Writers
Increase product engagement with better writing at every touchpoint in your customer journey.
- 100% online and self-paced
- Personal feedback from experts
- Learn how to use AI to support marketing writing
- Full price: US $430
Payment plans available, including Affirm.
Become a marketing-savvy writer
What topics are covered in this course?
- Why should CX matter to UX writers?
- Using AI as a marketing writing tool
- Brands & channels
- Tools for effective CX writing
- Universal writing tips
- What is engagement and why does it matter?
- Persuasive writing
- Engagement strategies
- Customer journeys
- Website journeys
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Ads, paid media, and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- LSocial media
- Optimize for mobile devices
- Write for video
- Write for print (yes, it still matters)
- Continuously improve your CX content
Who should take this course?
This course is made for content professionals of all kinds looking to flex their voice and tone muscles. That means:
- UX writers and content designers who want to nail down techniques
- Marketing writers who want to create positive customer experiences
- Content team leads looking to drive real ROI and competitor differentiation
- PR & communications specialists who want to tell a stronger brand story
- Creative writers who want to sharpen their skills and build their portfolio
- Chatbot writers interested in learning how to bring a written voice to life
- Content marketers seeking a deeper understanding of voice for creativity
How long does this course take to complete?
Time estimates fall around 10-20 hours of study and practice work for this course depending on your speed. There are 4 units in the course. Each unit is broken down into a series of 3-5 lessons with follow-up quizzes, practice work, and a final project.
What else do I get from the course?
- Access to a community Slack, where you can speak with other students and members of the grading team
- Free admission to monthly Q&A sessions
- A personalized portfolio page with a unique URL that verifies which certificates you’ve received
- A spot in our certified UX writers’ directory
- Lifetime access to the course, including any future updates!
Why take this course?
Expand your career options with mastery of the tools of product engagement. Learn how to bring the customer to your product by engaging them across marketing channels including SEO, video, websites, social media, and more.
Marketing writing gives you the skills to connect, persuade, and engage with customers as they discover and then purchase your product.
Self-paced learning with expert feedback along the way
Content and Communications Strategist
Take a look inside the course
Complete a challenging final project in which you apply critical style rules to an entire design experience
Create a public student profile with a unique URL to verify your expertise and stand out to hiring managers
Walk away with a certification to back up your skills—one that hiring managers recognize and respect
Why choose UX Content Collective?
We are the global leader in UX writing and UX content design training for thousands of individual students and hundreds of teams. Our courses were created by content designers, for content designers. Our founders offer over 60 years of combined experience at Google, Intuit, and Amazon.
Contact Dhanushka (Customer Success Manager) with any questions about the course, team training, or anything else!
Payment plans up to 12 months
Payment options include credit card, PayPal, and bank transfer.
Affirm is available for students in the United States and Canada. For students in other countries, we offer plans over 4 or 6 months.
- Some knowledge of user experience design and methods
- Fluent English writing proficiency. If English isn’t your primary language, take this free test to assess your proficiency. Scores at C1 or above indicate readiness for the course.
- Some familiarity with UX terms and methods
- A Google account for sharing with instructors
- A computer with an updated Chrome browser
- A broadband internet connection